How the online application process works
Before you start
The application process
- You will be able to complete the form in steps without losing information.
- The online application form consists of various sections. In order to process to the next section, all the information in the current section must be completed and accepted by the information management system.
- The application process is the same for South African and foreign students.
- It is best to use Google Chrome as web browser when completing your application.
Go to www.USB.ac.za/apply and complete the online MPhil in Development Finance application form by completing each of the following sections:
Section 1: Personal details
Section 2: Address details
Section 3: Work and studies
Section 4: Marketing
Section 5: Documentation
Upload the following supporting documentation:
- Completed and signed application forms
- Proof of application fee payment
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of degree certificates (which must include a transcript of the subjects)
- Proof of school-leaving mathematics results
- A copy of your ID (or passport for non-South African students)
- A marriage certificate (where the applicant’s new surname does not match that on the degree certificates).
- Section 6: Payment
You need to pay your application fee. Bank:
Standard Bank; Type of account:
cheque account; Account name
: US Business School; Account number:
073003069; Branch name:
Stellenbosch; Branch code:
050610; Beneficiary name:
Stellenbosch University; SWIFT code: SBZAZAJJ. Proof of payment of your application fee and SHL fee should be e-mailed to the cashier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 7: Status What happens next?
Your application can only be assessed by the selection panel if it is accompanied by your completed online application form, all the supporting documents and proof of your application fee payment. The outcome of the selection process will be made known within 30 days or as soon as possible thereafter.