• South African students can pay the full programme fees upon registration or
they can pay 75% of the annual fees by the end of May and the balance of 25%
by the end of September.
• The fees for 2nd year of enrolment and subsequent years of enrolment will be
adjusted to make provision for annual price increases.
• Deposit: All students pay a deposit on acceptance of admission. Foreign students
must pay a deposit of 50% of the annual programme fees on acceptance to the
programme and the balance prior to, or upon registration. The deposit is deducted
from the programme fee. The deposit payable is non-refundable.
• Application fee: The application fee must accompany the application.
The application fee is not refundable.
• €1 = about R14.36; US$ 1 = about R12.86 (29 May 2017).
• Students are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements
• USB reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
Scholarship will be provided for a limited number of full-time students on a competitive basis. The scholarships are awarded for one year in the first instance, and are renewable based on performance.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, has partnered with the USB to provide loan facilities for tuition expenses to USB students in West Africa. The MaxAdvance facility is a time loan or term loan that aims to meet a range of personal needs for students. For more information, click here.